A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer downloaded when the user visits some websites. Cookies enable a website to store and check information about the user’s browsing habits, so the user can be recognised, depending on the information stored and the way of visiting the websites.
Nevertheless, cookies only store information about the number of sites visited, the city from which is the IP address, the number of new users, the frequency and the recurrence of the visits, the duration of the visit, the browser used, the operator or the terminal from which the visit is done. Under no circumstances information as family name, surname or postal address of the user or the computer used is stored.
The cookies used on this site and the specific purpose of them are:
– UTMA (Google): We use this cookie to count how many times does one single user visit the site.
– UTMB (Google): We use this cookie to count the time one single user spends visiting our site.
– UTMZ (Google): We use this cookie to store the origin of the user and the way the user access the site as direct link access, from a link on other site, from a link on an e-mail, using keywords, using a display campaign, or AdWords publicity.
– PHPSESSID (own) This cookie is used to fix a user’s session in our sites. It is a way to identify and manage the status of each user (the session’s variables).
Cookies can be consent, blocked or erased on your device by using the settings of your browser. You can check the instructions about those settings options offered by the most common browsers, on one of the following links:
However, if you deactivate the store of any of the cookies it is possible that appears any difficulty on navigation, as well as any restriction on the service being offered on our site.
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042